Why Bank With Us?
Five Major Commitments
- Commitment to the CUSTOMER
MBT's core values are Honesty and Integrity, Respect and Concern for Others, Unmatched Customer Service and Satisfaction, Professionalism, Team Work, Community Commitment, and Superior Financial Performance.
- Commitment to the COMMUNITY
Throughout the years, Manufacturers Bank has been a leader in giving to the community. MBT employees are involved in a variety of community leadership positions and the bank has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to various community, civic and youth-related causes and activities.
- Commitment to the Future of AGRICULTURE
MBT has made a point to invest in technology. Our agricultural department uses the Farm Equity Manager. This technology, used by progressive lenders throughout the nation, helps us to better analyze our farmers operation. Our partnering with you in providing this analysis will save you hundreds of dollars each year over the cost of using an outside analyst. We also have a lending staff with a variety of expertise and over 200 years of combined lending experience.
- Commitment to RISK MANAGEMENT
MBT has a full-service independent insurance agency specializing in farm, auto, home, life & crop insurance. Our trusted agents can provide a free no-obligation risk management review to see if you are receiving the best in today's ever-changing insurance environment.
- Commitment to WEALTH ACCUMULATION
MBT has an experienced team of Investment Professionals second to none in this area. Work with us to set strategies to accumulate, manage, maximize and protect wealth for both current and future generations.
As the bank of choice in our trade area, our mission is to be proactive in:
- building lasting customer relationships through a full range of competitively priced financial products and consistently superior personalized service;
- being a leader in making our community a better place to live and work;
- fostering a challenging and caring work environment which encourages and rewards teamwork, personal and professional development, innovation, and exceptional performance; and
- providing a fair return to our shareholders.