Business loans and ag loans help provide the funding needed for startup and growth. MBT Bank proudly provides numerous business and ag loan options to help local business owners and ag operations succeed. More importantly, loan decisions are made quickly by local lenders so you won't be left waiting to hear back about your application.
Interested in a business or ag loan? To get started, fill out our Business Financial Statement form and make an appointment with one of our lenders.
Business Loan Options
Short Term/Revolving Loan Products
- Operating lines of credit- typical term is one year, most commonly used for material or inventory expenses, secured by inventory, equipment and receivables.
Machinery & Equipment Loans
- Equipment loans come in 3, 5 and 7-year terms.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Real estate purchase loans designed for business and investment reasons with adjustable rates available for 3 and 5 years; typical term lasts up to 15 years.
- Real estate construction loans customized to fit your construction schedule, available in adjustable or fixed rates.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- 504 Loan and 7a Loan programs available.
- More information about SBA loans can be found here.
Ag Loan Options
MBT Bank’s operating loans are revolving lines of credit that come in fixed or variable rates.
Equipment Loans and Other Term Loans
Equipment loans at MBT Bank come in 3, 5 and 7-year terms.
Ag Real Estate Loans
- Real estate purchase or refinance loans with adjustable rate options of 3 or 5 years and amortizations of up to 30 years.
- Beginner Farmer Real Estate loans are available for those who qualify.
- MBT Bank is now an approved secondary market Farmer Mac Lender. Fixed rate terms up to 25 years and 15 year fixed balloonn loans with 25 year amortizations with this program for qualified borrowers.
For more details about any ofMBT Bank’s business or ag loan options, contact MBT Bank today.