Being a business owner is a lot of work. That’s why MBT Bank helps simplify business finances by offering online banking for business owners.
Through online banking you can manage your MBT Bank Business accounts to check account balances, transfer funds between your business accounts , pay bills online and much more. You can do all of this from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection.
To learn more about business online banking or get started, contact us today.
Business Cash Management Internet Banking
Enjoy the convenience and security of 24-hour access to your account with internet banking to enter and submit your payroll or other ACH files electronically.
- Ability to originate payroll files
- Ability to originate other ACH files
- Ability for file upload
- Ability for dual control in file processing
Business customer may set up employees to access bank records based upon their individual needs. Available features are restricted by individual user ID’s and passwords
- Enhanced layers of security using VeriSign token
- Extended file submission time to 4:00 pm
- Flat monthly fee
MBT Bank will not accept files for processing on the following days, as well as all Saturdays and Sundays. Likewise, entries should not be effective dated for these days.
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday (Third Monday in January)
- Presidents Day (Third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve (After 12:00 pm)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Note: If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 fall on a Sunday, the next following Monday is a standard Federal Reserve Bank holiday.